Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

40 Days of Blogging Day 10: Blogger's Choice 2


Lyrics by me, 
Music (including the singing and playing in the link below) by Johnny Larrabee


God breathed the Word that formed all the world 
The heavens and nature whole 
And then He formed in His image man 
And breathed in him a living soul 

 I breathe the very breath of God 
Without His breath I cannot live 
His Word, His life, unceasing prayer 
With every breath I take my God is there 

 Jesus the Word, incarnate God 
Very breath of soul divine 
Exhaled His breath upon my heart 
And now His living breath is mine 

 I breathe the very breath of God 
Without His breath I cannot live 
His Word, His life, unceasing prayer 
With every breath I take my God is there 

 Father God, my every breath 
It's Your name on which I call 
I cannot breathe apart from you 
You are my God my breath my all 

I breathe the very breath of God 
Without His breath I cannot live 
His Word, His life, unceasing prayer 
With every breath I take my God is there 

 The kiss of life You give to me 
I know I cannot breathe apart from Thee


No comments:

Post a Comment