Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

40 Days of Blogging Day 5: He Who Began a Good Work



I want to go
But there is work still left to do
A work I began in you
And I've got to see it through
I want to stay
But there is so much to die for
Waiting on the other shore
Is the one that I adore
I want to go

You are a vineyard
And I just tend the vines
And we both drink of the wine
Stomped from our soul
And we save the best for last
All together when life's past
We will be whole

I want to go
But there is work still left to do
A work I began in you
And I've got to see it through
I want to stay
But there is so much to die for
Waiting on the other shore
Is the one that I adore
I want to go

You are the harvest
And I just sowed the seed
The field's watered when I bleed
You're in my heart
And we'll be that broken bread
Giving life when we are dead
And torn apart

I want to go
But there is work still left to do
A work I began in you
And I've got to see it through
I want to stay
But there is so much to die for
Waiting on the other shore
Is the one that I adore
I want to go

You are my children
Sons and daughters of my love
For the one who waits above
For me to go
But for your sake I will stay
And he'll go with us on the way
Til we get home

I want to go
But there is work still left to do
A work I began in you
And I've got to see it through
I want to stay
But there is so much to die for
Waiting on the other shore
Is the one that I adore
I want to go


No comments:

Post a Comment