Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

40 Days of Blogging Day 6: Glory





My glory is a splinter against the morning sky
My glory is a splinter against the morning sky
The tree upon the hilltop where God has come to die
My glory is a splinter against the morning sky

My glory stands in darkness when God is dead and gone
My glory stands in darkness when God is dead and gone
The veil of death is parted and life for all is won
My glory stands in darkness when God is dead and gone

My glory is forsaken by all but flesh and bone
My glory is forsaken by all but flesh and bone
The halls of Hell are harrowed and God is on his throne
My glory is forsaken by all but flesh and bone

My glory is to lift you to Heaven on the cross
My glory is to lift you to Heaven on the cross 
If you will be there with me I will not suffer loss
My glory is to lift you to Heaven on the cross 

My glory is a splinter against the morning sky
My glory is a splinter against the morning sky
The sun who shone upon it will raise me by and by
My glory is a splinter against the morning sky



No comments:

Post a Comment