Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Day 32: Safety



I went to church, I went to temple
I went and did transcendental meditation
I prayed the stations of the cross
And I spoke in glossolalia
So maybe ya know
Wherever good there is to go
I'll go

Cause there's safety
In numbers
And better safe than sorry's what I say
Because there's safety
In numbers
So if they might be there I'll go and pray

I follow Driscoll and follow Chopra
I follow you and hope ya know where you're going
There's no way of knowing what is true
So I'll believe that too in case
So maybe ya know
Wherever good there is to go
I'll go

Cause there's safety
In numbers
And better safe than sorry's what I think
Because there's safety
In numbers
So if they serve the kool-aid I will drink

There's a broadway everyone's on
Surely we can't all be wrong and Hades-bound
If someone has found the only way
I would take that path today with you
So maybe ya know
Wherever good there is to go
I'll go

Cause there's safety
In numbers
And better safe than sorry's what I do
Because there's safety
In numbers
So if there's two or three I'm there with you

Because there's safety
In numbers
And I like the odds of three in one
Because there's safety
In numbers
One God one Lord one faith one baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment